Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Google shows us ourselves

Taking a break from Stuff Theory... it needs more work

This was just too much fun


Any chance to reflect on my own culture from a different mirror is a treat... and also the general purpose of this blog. I accidentally discovered this method: type the beginning to a basic question into Google search and see what the suggestions are. These were my results. Remember, suggestions are generated from the most common searches that follow whatever you enter. Some of these are funny... some are just sad.

“How to”
  • tie a tie
  • lose weight
  • train your dragon
  • lose weight fast (America... you have a problem)

“What is”
  • my ip
  • a g6
  • my ip address
  • love

“Where is”
  • Chuck Norris
  • Santa
  • Auburn
  • the love

“Salary for”
  • nurses
  • physical therapist
  • LVN
  • medical assistant

“I don't know”
  • what to do with my life
  • how to love him
  • what to major in
  • how she does it

“Should”
  • I refinance
  • I stay or should I go lyrics
  • I get a flu shot
  • I refinance my mortgage
  • I buy an iPad
  • Trump run
  • college athletes be paid
  • fatties get a room
  • Christians celebrate Halloween
  • I call him
(when we add “I” after “should” we also get)
  • get bangs
  • go to law school
  • drink tonight

“How to tell” - this one almost narrates a story
  • if a guy likes you
  • if a girl likes you
  • if someone is lying
  • a girl you like her
  • a guy you like him
  • if your pregnant (notice the incorrect form of the word “your”)
  • if a diamond is real
  • if you have bed bugs
  • if eggs are still good
  • time in Spanish

    Any funny results you get with other questions let me know in the comment box and I'll check them out... maybe do a part 2 to the blog if they are really good.

1 comment:

Jessie Scott said...

Dude... i have never heard anything more true!!!! I am sending this out to all my girlfriends so they are armed and dangerous for this V-day!